It is the little things in life. The every day things that you may not think about that make you feel good inside. A warm cup of tea could make you feel warm inside or a horror movie could do the same thing, just depends on the person! Life is too short to dwell on the negatives. Focus on the positives in life.
Here is my list of 30 feel good items:
1. Laughing at a funny joke.
2. Taking your dog for a walk.
3. Binge watching Netflix.
4. Huge, warm hugs from your mother or father.
5. Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew from Starbucks.
6. Watching your toddler reach milestones.
7. Oversized sweaters for chilly nights.
8. Eating steak and baked potatoes.
10. Sloppy kisses (from your dog or toddler).
11. Back rubs.
13. Fall inspired decor.
14. Visiting the Happiest Place on Earth – Disneyland!
15. Crunching the fall leaves.
16. Toy Story movies.
17. Taking the time out of your day to blog.
18. Taking photographs of nature.
19. Eating sushi.
20. Enjoying your best friend’s company.
21. Big family get togethers and dinners.
22. Drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
24. Taking a hot shower.
25. Travelling around the world.
26. Enjoying an activity you may have never done before.
27. Meeting friends for coffee or alcoholic beverage.
28. Attending a work event.
29. Drinking your favourite drink of choice (Bud Light Radlers).
30. Holding doors open for others (which its a Canadian habit anyway!).
Remember to focus on the positives! The things that make you happy!
What are some feel good things or activities that you do?